Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Ilive in a new city with my family in a big house.my house in AL-Hamra it is in AL-Daklya ragant.


The living room is the first room when entering the house. This room is filled with very lively furniture. Comfortable, tan leather couches, colorful rugs over the bare wood floor, and a large display case with pictures, books, and many memories of friends and family. And I mustn’t forget about the enormous window
that, during the day, will let as much sunlight and energy in the room as it possibly can
.
My brother’s room is just as colorful if not more. The walls are purple and there are crazy chalk drawings o 
some of them. His room is also decorated with strange little trinkets like little wooden boxes, incense burners, and her own artwork. I don’t real

5 comments: